- The Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997
- 12th Amendment to Mgu Statutes, 1997
- 13th Amendment to Mgu Statutes, 1997
- 14th Amendment to Mgu Statutes,1997 Of Chapter 45 Part-B
- Minimum Qualification for Academic Staff
- UGC Regulations for Appointment of Teachers
- Amendment to chapter 2 Statutes 23, 37 & 47, Chapter 6, Chapter 23, Chapter 42 of MGU Statutes 1997 & Section 37 of MGU Act 1985.
- MGU Statutes 1997, Amendments: Chapter-4, Statute 8 & 9 : Recruitment To Posts.
- Mahatma Gandhi University Regulations for Recognition/Equivalency Of Academic Programmes-2016
- Amendment to the Regulation On Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic
- Staff In Universities And Colleges And Measure For The Maintenance Of Standards In Higher Education, 2017.
- AMENDMENT TO THE MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY STATUTES. 1997 – Amendments to Statutes 10 and 22 A of Chapter 4 of the Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes, 1997.
- Amendment to Mahatma Gandhi University Statutes. 1997 – Statue 1 in Chapter 11 – Item no. 17. “The other faculties as may be instituted by the University from time to time not inconsistent with the provision of the Act” shall be replaced by: “The Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Studies”.
- Amendment No 24 to MGU Statutes 1997 (in Chapters 14,15,16,17,18,19 & 20)
- Amendment No 25 to MGU Statutes 1997 (in Chapter 23)
- Amendment No 26 of MGU Statutes 1997 (Chapter 2,3,45 Part B & New Chapter 46)