Reader (Organic Chemistry)
M.Sc., Ph.D. (University of Calicut)
Polymer supported reagents, solid phase peptide synthesis,
Enzyme immobilization, rearrangements in polymeric systems
Research Grant : Department of Science & Technology (DST)
Research Publications (selected)
1. Effect of polymer characteristic on Beckmann rearrangement of polymer supported ketoximes, Shiney
Baby and K.S.Devaky, Polym. Int., 51, 2002, 1411
2. Conformational analysis of sea cucumber (Caudina Arenicola) C-Globin 94-97 fragment, Pro-Glu-Leu-
Leu, P.N. Sunilkumar, K.S. Devaky, C. Sadasivan, and M. Haridas, Protein and Peptide Letters, 9,
3. Polymer Supported Ethylenediamine-Borane Reagent; A New Class of Polymeric Reducing Agents:
K. Rajasree and K S. Devaky, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 82, 2001, 593-600
4. Solid Phase Synthesis of hydrophobic difficult sequence peptide on a BDDMA-PS support, P.K.
Ajithkumar, and K. S. Devaky, J. Peptide Sci., 7, 2001, 641
5. EGDMA-Crosslinked Polystyrene Resin: an Efficient Support for Gel Phase Peptide Synthesis: P. K.
Ajikumar and K. S. Devaky, Proc. Ind. Acad. Sci., 2000.