Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension
1. C. Krishnan and Social Change in Kerala
2. Adult Education and Personal Development
1. Published a research paper entitled “Impact of Srilankan Buddhism on Buddhist Tradition in Kerala” in the proceedings volume of the 24th session of South Indian History Congress held on 16-18 February 2004 at
2. Presented a research paper entitled “Buddhist contributions to Ayurveda and Kerala culture” in the XXVII Annual Session of the South Indian History Congress held at Rajapalayam Raja’s College.
3. Socio- Religious Reform Movement in Maharashtra; A case study of Jyotiba Phule, Holistic through, Vol.1, No. 1, Kollam 2007.